New 2024 zr2 1500 upgrades

mikes 24’ ZR2

Reaction score
Just bought this truck and looking for a few ideas of what others have been doing because I love it so far in stock I always had denalis but this Chevy tops them all. Just dumped off my F150 tremor for this and I’m glad to be back in a real truck.
IMG_7574.jpeg

Looks good! I'd say you need a Tonneau cover, some bed storage, ceramic coating, and an auto shut off override

If you like better sound, lots of guys have added the subwoofer. You'll see lots of tires/ wheels and level/ lifts, but that's not necessary for an otherwise nice truck.

Last edited:
What you’re gonna wanna do, first off, is open your Multi-pro tailgate onto your hitch protector and get a real nifty dent in it, then step onto your tailgate several times with your full body weight and really ensure that the dent becomes a massive crumpled indentation… oh, wait… don’t do that.

Attachments

• IMG_7010.jpeg
    IMG_7010.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7011.jpeg
    IMG_7011.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7013.jpeg
    IMG_7013.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 45
What you’re gonna wanna do, first off, is open your Multi-pro tailgate onto your hitch protector and get a real nifty dent in it, then step onto your tailgate several times with your full body weight and really ensure that the dent becomes a massive crumpled indentation… oh, wait… don’t do that.
Been there done that 😆

Just bought this truck and looking for a few ideas of what others have been doing because I love it so far in stock I always had denalis but this Chevy tops them all. Just dumped off my F150 tremor for this and I’m glad to be back in a real truck. View attachment 14371
Step lights! podholes.com

Attachments

• IMG_8974.jpeg
    IMG_8974.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DJI_0073.JPG
    DJI_0073.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9261.jpeg
    IMG_9261.jpeg
    545.2 KB · Views: 43
Looks good! I'd say you need a Tonneau cover, some bed storage, ceramic coating, and an auto shut off override

If you like better sound, lots of guys have added the subwoofer. You'll see lots of tires/ wheels and level/ lifts, but that's not necessary for an otherwise nice truck.
What Subwoofer? I would say the one item I was disappointed in the ZR2 trim is the stereo sound. Looking at the speaker covers and name on them you would think they would sound killer.

What & where are you buying that upgrade?

Most Member Reactions

Back