Long time lurker - first time poster....

bonecrrusher

Reaction score
I got my 22 ZR2 back in 2022.

Been making YT videos about the truck for a few years now.

Here's a link to the channel if your interested: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrhnuUR4HpBZU2cQUA4V0U1_EXXs_vjHJ&si=bGxdr3octGfShvYn

Finally joined since I need some wiring help.

Also shout out to @8ball_99 for the Upfitter switch help in the past.

Some pics from my road trip on the BRP today!

20240622_141342.jpg

20240622_140456.jpg

Last edited:
NP!, glad someone is putting content out. I always try to post what I can for a record to hopefully help others. Unfortunately I'm terrible at taking pictures or videos and in general I'm just not good about documenting my tinkering, lol. Even though I'm constantly modifying or building something.

I bought a KRX sxs a few weeks back rigged up reverse lights with a roller switch mounted under the shifter and added a override 3 way switch. So they can either be triggered by the switch or automatically by the shifter or just turned off all together. I took zero pictures lol. A friend that has a KRX was asking how I did my lights and some of my other mods. The only picture I could find of the reverse light switch. Was one I took while I was adding some heat sheilding to the center console 😅. I like to tinker and make improvements to my stuff. I'm just terrible about documenting it.
20240623_073150.jpg

NP!, glad someone is putting content out. I always try to post what I can for a record to hopefully help others. Unfortunately I'm terrible at taking pictures or videos and in general I'm just not good about documenting my tinkering, lol. Even though I'm constantly modifying or building something.

I bought a KRX sxs a few weeks back rigged up reverse lights with a roller switch mounted under the shifter and added a override 3 way switch. So they can either be triggered by the switch or automatically by the shifter or just turned off all together. I took zero pictures lol. A friend that has a KRX was asking how I did my lights and some of my other mods. The only picture I could find of the reverse light switch. Was one I took while I was adding some heat sheilding to the center console 😅. I like to tinker and make improvements to my stuff. I'm just terrible about documenting it.
View attachment 13915
I was never super detailed about documenting things - but it's part of what I do at work and kind of spills over to my hobbies as well 🤣

Most Member Reactions

Back