Full-Size Chevy Trucks Likely To Reach 250,000 Miles, Study Finds

Now that Toyota has replaced the entire lineup with new powertrains we will see how this changes over time.

Using the same low stress engines for years and years has had its perks for them.

Am I the only one that reads that article as a sad statement of vehicles today? I put over 300k on my 3500 six pack and didnt really even think about it. These days its almost like the hair on your neck stands up as soon as you get close to 100k because you feel as though the rigs going to come flying apart.

@NullNomad

We rich folk trade in every 3 mths. We don't know anything about the land of CoPart.

Pinkies up
1723694990832.gif

I’m calling dibbs on @securityguy new
truck when he decides to get another new one.
Just give me until the 1500 model change takes place (scheduled for late 2026 as a 2027MY) and I'll, most likely, be headed back to a 1/2 ton unless the wife decides she finally wants a 35' camper. This baby will be in mint condition, as was my ZR2, and have less than 15K miles on her. May the highest bidder win ;)

Just give me until the 1500 model change takes place (scheduled for late 2026 as a 2027MY) and I'll, most likely, be headed back to a 1/2 ton unless the wife decides she finally wants a 35' camper. This baby will be in mint condition, as was my ZR2, and have less than 15K miles on her. May the highest bidder win ;)
I might be needing it sooner than expected as mine got t-boned yesterday.

Most Member Reactions

Back