Traded 2023 ZR2 1500 for 2024 ZR2 Colorado

Mitz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Made the decision to downsize and I'm very happy about it.

I had the Borla S-type on my 1500 and it was wayyy too loud. Borla recently released an exhaust for the 24' Colorado but they only made S-type.

Wanted to see if anyone out there got one yet, and if the noise compares to the 1500 S-type.

Was also curious about the Magnaflow exhausts.

Attachments

• IMG_6341.jpg
    IMG_6341.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 47
Hey guys,

I had the Borla S-type on my 1500 and it was wayyy too loud. Borla recently released an exhaust for the 24' Colorado but they only made S-type.

Wanted to see if anyone out there got one yet, and if the noise compares to the 1500 S-type.

Badass!

After owning the 2024 HD ZR2, I really want 2024 Colorado ZR2. Just because why not, they look so good. Probably unpopular opinion, I really wish it was a V6 gasser. I have the dad, I want the son. Also had the idea of converting the wife's 2024 Traverse into ZR2. Just slap the ZR2 parts on it.

Hey guys,

That is the EXACT Colorado ZR2 that I've built and priced at least 10 times. I was going to get one in 2023 but there was so many problems with the first year it scared me away from them. Let us know what you think about your new ride after you've had it a while. If and when I trade I would love to have a Colorado ZR2 or ZR2Bizon😉😁

After owning the 2024 HD ZR2, I really want 2024 Colorado ZR2. Just because why not, they look so good. Probably unpopular opinion, I really wish it was a V6 gasser. I have the dad, I want the son. Also had the idea of converting the wife's 2024 Traverse into ZR2. Just slap the ZR2 parts on it.
1000039943.gif

And she grabs me by the. . .

That is the EXACT Colorado ZR2 that I've built and priced at least 10 times. I was going to get one in 2023 but there was so many problems with the first year it scared me away from them. Let us know what you think about your new ride after you've had it a while. If and when I trade I would love to have a Colorado ZR2 or ZR2Bizon😉😁
Will keep ya updated! Thanks

Will keep ya updated! Thanks
I went the other way. Had a full size Toyota Tundra. Bought a 2023 GMC Canyon A/T4X. I liked it a lot. It looked great, handled well and had a very plush interior. But when it came to my wife and I traveling around with the dog and bags inside, it was too cramped. Plus the bed is to small for construction and clean up projects. So that brought me to the bigger ZR2 Silverado.

Attachments

• AT4X DR SIDE.JPG
    AT4X DR SIDE.JPG
    567 KB · Views: 0
  • at4x side.JPG
    at4x side.JPG
    557.6 KB · Views: 0

Most Member Reactions

Back