Extended warranty- Yes or no and WHY

Got mine from James E Black Cadillac, I also hear Knapp being mentioned.

Reactions: AXE
Knapp will beat anyones price and offers 0% for 12 months as well.
can you do everything with knapp online, or do you have to call them? I filled out the online form, but prices were higher than the guy I typically use. I don't mind changing to save a few bucks, although I'm about a year from getting the warranty since I just bought the truck

can you do everything with knapp online, or do you have to call them? I filled out the online form, but prices were higher than the guy I typically use. I don't mind changing to save a few bucks, although I'm about a year from getting the warranty since I just bought the truck
I always call when purchasing and they have always given me a better deal than what's on-line especially if I have a better price from a competitor.

I got mine from Mobil 1 based upon recommendations from "professional motor builder engineers".

Sir you are one serious wack-a-doodle !

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
And what’s the difference you’ve found?
I don't want to roll in a dealership and throw down a third party warranty and have them say "Hmmmm.....never heard of them, how would you like to pay?". In addition, my local dealer "administers" his third party warranty and since I didn't buy from him, he will probably look long and hard to deny any warranty claims.

Most Member Reactions

Back