Crazy Pricing

If your not pulling heavy or working with it, the 2500HD is just a $10-12k upgrade for the 6.6L Duramax and Allison transmission. The rest of the truck is the same inside. It'll really be interesting to see the ride quality vs ZR2. It'll be tough to match that.

I just did 1660 miles with my Duramax pulling 12.5k lbs at 75 mph and it didn't hardly break a sweat except on a couple 6% grades. It's very impressive when it comes to working. That's my boy running I25 south of Colorado Springs. It's soon to be his rig.
nice rig!!

Your a generous Man. The young Axe looks right at home in the D Max.
He'll have to earn it. He's gonna pay for it. No free lunches around here.

Both my boys are hard workers. They'll do well if they don't get ahead of themselves.

Got him on the business end of a Bobcat mini ex today. He did pretty well training. My ol man will have to put the polish on him when I leave in a couple days.....should be in good hands.

Attachments

• 20230515_173802.jpg
    20230515_173802.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 33
  • 20230515_173213.jpg
    20230515_173213.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 33
He'll have to earn it. He's gonna pay for it. No free lunches around here.

Both my boys are hard workers. They'll do well if they don't get ahead of themselves.

Got him on the business end of a Bobcat mini ex today. He did pretty well training. My ol man will have to put the polish on him when I leave in a couple days.....should be in good hands.
That's outstanding. I like seeing these younger folks going after their career.

I like deals! My ZR2 had a sticker of $73k, had a tonneau and tint that put it nearly$75k, I paid $67ish. I'd give them $73k for that Bison. I tried to deal with that dealer for my ZR2 and wife's Tahoe. They wanted MSRP +5k. They couldn't understand how I got $5k off Tahoe and $7K off ZR2........I said I just asked and eventually they took the deals......seems simple to me.

My 22 ZR2 was technically 8 months old when I bought it. Somehow got lost in the back lot, or I wouldn't have gotten that price.

I like deals! My ZR2 had a sticker of $73k, had a tonneau and tint that put it nearly$75k, I paid $67ish. I'd give them $73k for that Bison. I tried to deal with that dealer for my ZR2 and wife's Tahoe. They wanted MSRP +5k. They couldn't understand how I got $5k off Tahoe and $7K off ZR2........I said I just asked and eventually they took the deals......seems simple to me.

My 22 ZR2 was technically 8 months old when I bought it. Somehow got lost in the back lot, or I wouldn't have gotten that price.
me too. Hard to get skids and I won't mind paying little extra for Boron Steel bumpers and skids :) Little extra piece of mind on trail is worth a lot especially calling recovery can be very expensive.

Speaking of crazy pricing. My dealership has a 2023 with tow mirrors and blacked out badges already that apparently has “parallel park assist” per their website, but then isn’t listed on the trucks details. Curious. I know these don’t come with front sensors. Wonder how that slipped in there lol. $73.705. Not bad considering the tow package and all.

I thought all Silverado ZR2 had the tow package? Curious.

So this is what they want for a 23 here in Vegas. Most dealerships are within 5k of that. I have a 22 and this 23 was identical except for no sunroof and no flex tailgate.

Attachments

• IMG_20230509_190135692.jpg
    IMG_20230509_190135692.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

i waited my selling dealer out for 8 months too. wasnt paying pandemic pricing or " market adjustment"

Most Member Reactions

Back