Crazy Pricing

I’ve heard good things on the Dissent.
I've got two of the CMMG Banshees in 10mm. They are high quality arms. I got a Glock 29 to pair with it. It is a pretty awesome little package. If this brace ban goes into effect, I'm gonna get a Dissent.

curious what a 5 year anti theft system is and cost? the chevy app tells me where my truck is within a foot.L

curious what a 5 year anti theft system is and cost? the chevy app tells me where my truck is within a foot.
Its a LoJack type system and there is also markings on all the major pieces so that even if someone finds the anti theft system and disables it, and tries to part it out, there are identifiable markings on all the parts. Its basically paying for the monitoring system for 5 yrs and then I can re-subscribe or not. Its just an extra layer of protection. I've seen the throttle disable security systems and those are the best. Even if they carjack you and get your keys, the throttle on the vehicle does nothing and thieves just abandon the vehicle. I've seen them on the Dodge Hellcats.

I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn for you too!
How much??? If anyone truly thinks Sleepy Joe won while staying in his basement the entire time, they need to have their head examined. I am , by far, not a Trump fan at all. But, I am smart enough to see fraud and cover-up when it happens.

Speaking of crazy pricing. My dealership has a 2023 with tow mirrors and blacked out badges already that apparently has “parallel park assist” per their website, but then isn’t listed on the trucks details. Curious. I know these don’t come with front sensors. Wonder how that slipped in there lol. $73.705. Not bad considering the tow package and all.

It is an error on their website.

I was doing a quick search for some ZR2 info. These local ZR2 ads came up. The Sands dealership is where I bought mine. I love their ad for $91k, I thought maybe it included a couple YZ450F MX bikes.

I should sell mine if they are going for those prices. Makes me feel real good about the price I paid.......LOL
Only if they give you the price you want :)

It's going to be real hard now to get more than $70K for a used 2023 ZR2. A 2022 will be even less.
im noticing northeast ZR2 silverados are now being sold on cheaper side. dont think it caught on here. i had a dealer reach out to see if i was still interested.

I'm not doing anything until the 2024 ZR2 Diesel is available and then see what the damage will be to upgrade. I think the 2500 is overkill and not worth the difference for what I'll use it for. I may also look at the AT4X more closely this next go around too. I met a guy in my hood who is the GM at a local Chevy dealer and he said he would take very good care of me and sell at invoice or below. We'll see.

I'm not doing anything until the 2024 ZR2 Diesel is available and then see what the damage will be to upgrade. I think the 2500 is overkill and not worth the difference for what I'll use it for. I may also look at the AT4X more closely this next go around too. I met a guy in my hood who is the GM at a local Chevy dealer and he said he would take very good care of me and sell at invoice or below. We'll see.
i think you make a great point. i personally am not into diesel or the larger/HD 2500. i looked at the AT4X and just couldnt pay/justify the 85k. im hoping price does come down.

i think you make a great point. i personally am not into diesel or the larger/HD 2500. i looked at the AT4X and just couldnt pay/justify the 85k. im hoping price does come down.
I didn't look seriously at the AT4X either because I couldn't justify the extra $10K for not much more than the ZR2. Like buying a BISON and getting nothing more than aesthetics and the AEV name badges. I also like the meaner look of the ZR2 over the GMC.

I didn't look seriously at the AT4X either because I couldn't justify the extra $10K for not much more than the ZR2. Like buying a BISON and getting nothing more than aesthetics and the AEV name badges. I also like the meaner look of the ZR2 over the GMC.
100% without a doubt. they really could have scored big with a wider stance ZR2. im hoping that the X's sit around the dealer lots for awhile. havent seen many or any for that matter on the road.

If your not pulling heavy or working with it, the 2500HD is just a $10-12k upgrade for the 6.6L Duramax and Allison transmission. The rest of the truck is the same inside. It'll really be interesting to see the ride quality vs ZR2. It'll be tough to match that.

I just did 1660 miles with my Duramax pulling 12.5k lbs at 75 mph and it didn't hardly break a sweat except on a couple 6% grades. It's very impressive when it comes to working. That's my boy running I25 south of Colorado Springs. It's soon to be his rig.

Attachments

• 20230511_122400.jpg
    20230511_122400.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20230508_202643.jpg
    20230508_202643.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20230509_120035.jpg
    20230509_120035.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 58
If your not pulling heavy or working with it, the 2500HD is just a $10-12k upgrade for the 6.6L Duramax and Allison transmission. The rest of the truck is the same inside. It'll really be interesting to see the ride quality vs ZR2. It'll be tough to match that.

I just did 1660 miles with my Duramax pulling 12.5k lbs at 75 mph and it didn't hardly break a sweat except on a couple 6% grades. It's very impressive when it comes to working. That's my boy running I25 south of Colorado Springs. It's soon to be his rig.
Love it!

Reactions: AXE

Your a generous Man. The young Axe looks right at home in the D Max.

Most Member Reactions

Back