Catback

Dubai82

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was quite surprised when I got my ZR2, I was quite surprised how the truck is super quite!! Its a V8 equipped with 6.2L engine! The older models were way louder.
I'm considering a catback for my ZR2. From your experience, what is the best catback for ZR2, that doesnt need cutting & wielding? I have seen Corsa & Mangaflow. Is one of them superior to the other? Any other recommendations out there? Not necessarily a catback, but anything that will make the truck louder. A muffler maybe?

Hello everyone. I was quite surprised when I got my ZR2, I was quite surprised how the truck is super quite!! Its a V8 equipped with 6.2L engine! The older models were way louder.
I'm considering a catback for my ZR2. From your experience, what is the best catback for ZR2, that doesnt need cutting & wielding? I have seen Corsa & Mangaflow. Is one of them superior to the other? Any other recommendations out there? Not necessarily a catback, but anything that will make the truck louder. A muffler maybe?
Magnaflow requires two cuts with a sawzall and bolts right in. It'll take you an hour or so to complete. Low cost, nice throaty sound but not loud.

Corsa and Borla cat backs are bolt in and cost alot more cause you're replacing all the pipes. They are louder for a more racy sound.

Borla gives you 3 nice options depending on sound level you want

I have the Corsa and love it. Easy install and excellent quality. I don't think you can go wrong with either. This is my third Corsa on a GM truck. Be careful with just a "muffler" as I went that route with Borla and had bad drone.

This is the biggest drawback of me running a babymax diesel. The exhaust options aren’t as wide if you’re looking for the old school “growl”. Good thing I’m not looking for that lol

This is the biggest drawback of me running a babymax diesel. The exhaust options aren’t as wide if you’re looking for the old school “growl”. Good thing I’m not looking for that lol
Here you go, Sire.

Feel free to buy me a beer at your leasure.

1000036973.jpg

The Thor Electronic Exhaust System creates an amazing sports exhaust sound for any diesel, petrol and electric vehicle.

• Compatibility - Suitable for all popular brands. Will easily install on any car.
  • Realistic sound - The most realistic sounds. Powerful V6 / V8 exhaust sounds.

Most Member Reactions

Back