Built the Truck GM Didn't. (flares and line-x)

Spoolin

Reaction score
I love my ZR2 (we all do), but one area I feel GM dropped the ball is the appearance.
When compared to the Raptor or T-Rex the ZR2 doesn't feel that special when compared to some of the Silverado trim levels.
As such I took it upon myself to add some individuality to the truck so it stands out a bit in a crowd.
  • 4" wider fenders are from Pax Power
  • Wheels are KMC Grenade
  • Tires are BFGoodrich K03
  • Exhaust S-Type Borla
  • Mazzulla Control arms and axles

Added benefit is the line-x will help keep the body from rusting during with the salt roads in the winter.
Oh... and my kid approves. ☺️

Attachments

• Front clip.JPG
    Front clip.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Rear clip.JPG
    Rear clip.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 131
  • Side clip.JPG
    Side clip.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Control Arms.JPG
    Control Arms.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 119
  • DSSV.JPG
    DSSV.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Truck Hugs.JPG
    Truck Hugs.JPG
    447.1 KB · Views: 125
I love my ZR2 (we all do), but one area I feel GM dropped the ball is the appearance.
When compared to the Raptor or T-Rex the ZR2 doesn't feel that special when compared to some of the Silverado trim levels.
As such I took it upon myself to add some individuality to the truck so it stands out a bit in a crowd.
  • Wheels are KMC Grenade
  • Exhaust S-Type Borla

Added benefit is the line-x will help keep the body from rusting during with the salt roads in the winter.
spot on body kit. great job.

A wide body fender kit is on my list. Nicely done.

spot on body kit. great job.

very well executed.

That wide body from Pax is just plain awesome. Truck looks great.

Thanks everyone! I'm excited about it, think it came out great. There's a couple items/mods left to do, nothing major just convenience and livability items but right now I'm happy where she's stands.

I, like ya'll just need to stay off the forum or else I just end up doing more stuff. I'm already looking at the Ultimate9 and I've only been back for a few days.

Damn interwebz forums always eating my money.

• Wheels are KMC Grenade
  • Exhaust S-Type Borla

Looks great! More money, more honey 🍯 😉

Most Member Reactions

Back