Beast mode

oilmoneymerch

Reaction score
Soooo I haven't been on in a while, but I just want yall to know, these trucks are tanks lol I got hit by a lady in a Tesla the other day and I'm pretty sure her car is totaled. I have the smallest dent that can't even really be seen on the bottom of the front quarter panel and a bent rock slider that I pulled back out, everyone was fine except for her electric happy meal car. Just thought I'd let yall know 😉

Soooo I haven't been on in a while, but I just want yall to know, these trucks are tanks lol I got hit by a lady in a Tesla the other day and I'm pretty sure her car is totaled. I have the smallest dent that can't even really be seen on the bottom of the front quarter panel and a bent rock slider that I pulled back out, everyone was fine except for her electric happy meal car. Just thought I'd let yall know 😉
Glad you're ok!!

While I am not crazy about all the technology, the suspension, actual bumpers and robust skid plate hearken back to days when trucks were actually built to handle a certain amount of abuse. I traded in my ’21 High Country for the ’23 ZR2 for that reason. The High Country 1500 should actually be dubbed highway because that’s all it’s good for.

Most Member Reactions

Back