AEV skid plates for ZR2's

Heads up for those who care-
RCI has also dropped skid plates for the current silverados now.
So we have AEV, Talon, Pinnacle and RCI.
No clue if they fit the diesels however.

Reactions: AXE
I believe Pinnacle also offers an aluminum fuel tank skid:

I believe Pinnacle also offers an aluminum fuel tank skid:
Yeah- the only problem with pinnacle is the fella who runs it (great guy btw- think his name is james) is unable to find any 23+ test vehicles to use for design. Prior to 2023 there's no holes in the chassis to mount the aev stuff too, so alot of his stuff requires drilling.
I try to avoid drilling when possible, so that kinda rules the pinnacle stuff out for me at least. Otherwise his gear is sweet.
I have his ARB compressor mount, chase light mounts and shock skids for my truck.

Yeah- the only problem with pinnacle is the fella who runs it (great guy btw- think his name is james) is unable to find any 23+ test vehicles to use for design. Prior to 2023 there's no holes in the chassis to mount the aev stuff too, so alot of his stuff requires drilling.
I try to avoid drilling when possible, so that kinda rules the pinnacle stuff out for me at least. Otherwise his gear is sweet.
I have his ARB compressor mount, chase light mounts and shock skids for my truck.

Good to know. I have a 22 so drilling is required for the AEV too, but still good information 👍

Most Member Reactions

Back