2022 Bose System

not sure if im willing to give up rear storage. alot of $$$ too.
View attachment 2105
Thats the wrong kit posted above. The kit posted above is for NON-Bose equipped trucks. You need the cheaper ($700) Kicker kit specifically for trucks already with Bose. Make sure you add the $40 adjustment knob off of Amazon. I've had mine about a month....I'm not sure how I suffered a few months without it. It totally makes all the difference in the world and transforms the factory system in these trucks.

Plus, its not necessary to lose all of your rear underseat storage...

Attachments

• Kicker.jpg
    Kicker.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 154
Gents...

AGAIN...I can confirm the system in the ZR2 is absolute junk, and Bose should be embarrassed GM is slapping their logo on the trash in our trucks.

New baseline; I rented a '22 Corvette - nothing fancy, I think it's a 1LT - but the Bose stereo slaps. I mean, it really delivers. I know we can get into debates about cabin size, and all the fun audiophile physics to it - but there is no comparison. The Bose system in this Vette shakes the doors...

The ZR2 sounds like (as someone stated earlier) a fucking clock radio.

IMG_2034.jpeg

Gents...

AGAIN...I can confirm the system in the ZR2 is absolute junk, and Bose should be embarrassed GM is slapping their logo on the trash in our trucks.

New baseline; I rented a '22 Corvette - nothing fancy, I think it's a 1LT - but the Bose stereo slaps. I mean, it really delivers. I know we can get into debates about cabin size, and all the fun audiophile physics to it - but there is no comparison. The Bose system in this Vette shakes the doors...

View attachment 4384
You get any trim in that Vette or too busy with the stereo?

Gents...

View attachment 4384
If you want this "blow your mind" audio go aftermarket route. Lol yes I know a 70k truck should come with everything but it doesn't or trade it in. Lol to many people complain

If you want this "blow your mind" audio go aftermarket route. Lol yes I know a 70k truck should come with everything but it doesn't or trade it in. Lol to many people complain
why would my 65k sierra denali sound 10 times better? shouldnt have to go aftermarket.

why would my 65k sierra denali sound 10 times better? shouldnt have to go aftermarket.
Because you bought a zr2 for its capabilities not for its sound system lol. Like you bought a Denali for its options and comfort as opposed to a regular sierra. Lol

Most Member Reactions

Back