ZR2 Bed Decals

Also these from Amazon
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0126.jpeg

I got my order yesterday and installed the decals today. They are not too big or small and I think they add a nice touch. Those that know me know I am all about debadging and less is more. However, in the case of this truck, I think it's something that's missing and felt the need to try them out like what GM did on the Trailboss. Interested in your thoughts.

View attachment 10939
View attachment 10940

imo this is the only decal that looks good to me.

So, I’ve been considering a bedside decal for my white 2500 ZR2. There is an endless sea of white with the 6’10” bed, so I’m considering something like this:

It’s 28” wide and 3” in height. Too big? The 2500 has an odd shaped bed top to bottom, so trying to figure what size and type of decal would look good against the white, if any?

So, I’ve been considering a bedside decal for my white 2500 ZR2. There is an endless sea of white with the 6’10” bed, so I’m considering something like this:

It’s 28” wide and 3” in height. Too big? The 2500 has an odd shaped bed top to bottom, so trying to figure what size and type of decal would look good against the white, if any?
That's very long!

That's very long!
I know lol, but so is my bed. I feel a regular size decal while minimalistic, will look too small and disproportionate. I thought this would be an option. Of course, I have the ZR2 badge on the front fender, so another rear ZR2 decal may be too much in itself.

Id get a graphic or some stripes. Nobody knows what a ZR2 is except ZR2 people.
Good point and certainly an option. This is cool too:

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpeg
    IMG_1760.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 16

Most Member Reactions

Back