What would you do?

securityguy

Reaction score
I can get $57,000 for my 23 ZR2. My local GMC dealer has this XT4X Bison loaded that I can get for $82,500 OTD without the trade (includes the $1000 Costco Rebate). Was going to wait for a 2025 and, maybe even splurge for a 2500 HD with a gasser, which is WAY overkill for my needs. Giving serious thought to it, just not sure it's that much different to do it now or wait until next winter/spring and pop on a 2025.

Thoughts?

I can get $57,000 for my 23 ZR2. My local GMC dealer has this XT4X Bison loaded that I can get for $82,500 OTD without the trade (includes the $1000 Costco Rebate). Was going to wait for a 2025 and, maybe even splurge for a 2500 HD with a gasser, which is WAY overkill for my needs. Giving serious thought to it, just not sure it's that much different to do it now or wait until next winter/spring and pop on a 2025.

Thoughts?

i like it but not a fan of those rims.

Personal choice I guess. Normally I trade for a reason. It's marked down because half ton market has tanked. Not sure I'd trade a 23 in on a 24 that's mostly the same truck. Especially after I paid for window tint, ceramic coating, exhaust, ect, ect. I traded my 22 for a 24. But I went to a HD. Lots of different reasons why. Before my 22 ZR2, I had a 2011 HD, that I had owned since 2011 lol. I tend to fix them up like I want and keep them till they give me trouble, rack up a lot of miles or something I like way better comes out.

I guess the easy way to look at it is cost. Is the difference in them worth the 30k+ to you it cost to swap? Personally before I dropped 30k trading a 23 6.2 chevy for a 24 6.2 Gmc. I'd spend it else where.

It's the wrong shade of white!
1720825713076.gif

You do you. If you like the GMC better than switch up. It is technically more premium than the Chevrolet. It would be better choice overall in my opinion than an HD gas.

That would be a slower truck that’s worse or if you’re lucky the same on fuel. Granted it’s 87 but still. It’s the same truck on the inside.

Personally, I would wait until they launch the new trucks and make your choice. They will be heavily discounting the “old” ones and you have the option for brand new shiny.

Although I’m pretty sure I personally won’t like the styling of the new trucks if it goes the current “headlights in the bumper” design language with razor thin LED’s on top

Most Member Reactions

Back