ToNew GM exhaust upgrade

The Incredible Smurf

Reaction score
I was checking out the price of the Borla (still $1800) and saw a new exhaust option. They claim and improvement of 13hp and 7 lbft tq where no such stat is given for the Borla. They are also charging $2400 for this version. Seems a steep premium over the already amazing Borla system. Anyone know what's up with these?

Link to new exhaust

It peaks my curiosity for sure. However, even an official part, if there’s no mention of tuning after the install… the numbers mean nothing in my opinion. When descriptions use the words “up to” and “can”, that means only under specific conditions.

Bonus points for them saying it wont void warranty.

I was checking out the price of the Borla (still $1800) and saw a new exhaust option. They claim and improvement of 13hp and 7 lbft tq where no such stat is given for the Borla. They are also charging $2400 for this version. Seems a steep premium over the already amazing Borla system. Anyone know what's up with these?

Link to new exhaust
im thinking thats the GM engineered system.

Most of the free flowing exhausts will increase HP/ torque, it's whether or not you notice 4 or 5 HP, which is a 1 % gain. Even if you get 8-10 HP, you might not feel it. Before and after dyno tests are the only way to know for sure.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back