Tailgate Opens When Unlocked Pressed on Fob

I’m from Florida too so I get it. I setup the windows to roll down with the fob.
Not with how much rain we are getting and it starts pouring when I want to leave lol

Looks like unplugging the shorted tailgate switch has solved several problems. Lights stopped flashing when hooked to trailer also! Looks like I need a back ordered tailgate switch and a new LED strip for drivers power running board. Apparently the LED strips are having a water intrusion problem also!!

Not with how much rain we are getting and it starts pouring when I want to leave lol

Looks like unplugging the shorted tailgate switch has solved several problems. Lights stopped flashing when hooked to trailer also! Looks like I need a back ordered tailgate switch and a new LED strip for drivers power running board. Apparently the LED strips are having a water intrusion problem also!!
You are getting soaked over there. First non flex I hear of with water log switches. Good thing at least it happen under warranty. Was the running board strip lights part of the running board?
really like the look.

You are getting soaked over there. First non flex I hear of with water log switches. Good thing at least it happen under warranty. Was the running board strip lights part of the running board?
really like the look.
The switch is only like 18 dollars but it is back ordered…of course! The strip is recessed in the running board. I ordered it for $112. It’s worth it to me just so I don’t have to spend the time taking it to the dealer! I bought the truck at a great deal from a friend up in Boaz Alabama so they will just send me the parts. I don’t want to take it to a dealer unless it’s something big!

Most Member Reactions

Back