Off-road Photos

Tried this a few times....out of all the vehicles there...ZR2 got the highest!👍😎

There was 3 others that tried that same line on the sand dunes several times before I even tried once. They dug it out pretty good. If it had been clean sand without deep ruts I definitely would and I would have gone first I would have gotten all the way to the top! It's those last 10 or 15 ft and I just got buried.😡

I pulled the dash cam video and am working on editing over the next day or two. It was about a 6-hour trail. Fun stuff!! Sadly they're not many of us that have actually gone on trails like us regularly.
We definitely need to hook up next year late spring /early summer 👍

Trying to play a trip to Michigan to see my mom who's in hospice care before she goes. Just talked to her the other day and she said she's expecting me in the spring.

If we can get a few of us here in the group that can organize and it fits everybody's scheduled maybe we can do some stuff in Utah this winter.
You know I will be playing in this great state all winter :).

Can't wait to try out the snow here on Mt Charleston this year. I dragged my feet and waited too long last year and didn't get to play in the snow
It's fun for sure. The traction boards and a small shovel come in handy. The belly on mine high centers on parts because it's a heavy heffer.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back