Off-road Photos

Are those spotlights straight mounted to the bumper, or is there another mount I'm not seeing? Looks great
Hey Nmass, the lights are mounted to a bracket attached to the bumper, I have a full build thread of my overland set up if you wanna check that out here’s the link!
Silverado Overland Build

I still have a lot more to go to complete my set up taking small steps for now

Because you didn't but
Beautiful! I bought some property in CO! Right outside Glenwood Springs. I’m retiring soon and looking forward to moving there permanently. Are you near this area?
Because you didn't buy with me I'm not answering that question. Jk

I'm about 30 minutes NE of Down Town Denver.

Glenwood is awsome. Lots to do there. We frequent Avon for work and friends which is 45 minutes east of Glenwood.

Reactions: AXE
Because you didn't but

Because you didn't buy with me I'm not answering that question. Jk

I'm about 30 minutes NE of Down Town Denver.

Glenwood is awsome. Lots to do there. We frequent Avon for work and friends which is 45 minutes east of Glenwood.
Hahaha! Nice. I have a buddy that is close to you in Thornton. There are so many trails and in the roaring fork area. Its crazy, and it’s far enough away from asspen. So that’s good!

Hahaha! Nice. I have a buddy that is close to you in Thornton. There are so many trails and in the roaring fork area. Its crazy, and it’s far enough away from asspen. So that’s good!
Yeah not too far. My mom and sister live in Thornton.

Yes I agree. Only @AXE can afford to live in Aspen

Uintah mountain range

Attachments

• IMG_3962.jpeg
    IMG_3962.jpeg
    628.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3969.jpeg
    IMG_3969.jpeg
    560.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3983.jpeg
    IMG_3983.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 37