OBDII Mobile App

NullNomad

Reaction score
Posting this more as an FYI for those that are curious since I didn’t see much information out there specific to diesels and how much info you can pull. SOOOooo as I save up for a Banks guage to install, I figured I would play around with an old Bluetooth vLinker MC+ OBD adapter that I had laying around. Using the mobile app Car Scanner ELM OBD2 I was able to get some basic information that’s super helpful in the live view, specifically regen info. Sharing some screen shots of the app while a regen was running, after it ran, and some additional data.

IMG_8792.pngIMG_8794.pngIMG_8796.pngIMG_8797.jpeg

I have been using a cheap OBD “dongle“ along with the “Fourstroke”app (Pic below of one of the setup screens, havent tried it on my ZR2 yet).

@securityguy - is the Bluedriver capable of reading airbag codes, etc, as the description says? I have an Airbag light on in my Camaro, but my cheap obd scanner says those are proprietary and can’t display them.

IMG_4105.png

I have been using a cheap OBD “dongle“ along with the “Fourstroke”app (Pic below of one of the setup screens, havent tried it on my ZR2 yet).

@securityguy - is the Bluedriver capable of reading airbag codes, etc, as the description says? I have an Airbag light on in my Camaro, but my cheap obd scanner says those are proprietary and can’t display them.

View attachment 13372
I never had to check an airbag code, but if it says it, I would assume so. I have had it for years and it's a great tool.

Most Member Reactions

Back