Ynotturbo

Reaction score
Good morning. I just purchased a 24 2500 ZR2 in summit white with gas engine. Traded my 23 Ram Power Wagon in for it. This is definitely the truck I wanted. Like my 2020 Trail Boss, but on steroids.
I’m retired Navy, but still work. Look forward to good conversations and seeing other peoples trucks and mods.

Welcome from South Texas and a fellow vet! Perfect choice on the color, I’ll let it slide that you were Navy and picked a gasser. :ROFLMAO:

It’s still early in the morning, get ready for the picture police to come after you.

Welcome from South Texas and a fellow vet! Perfect choice on the color, I’ll let it slide that you were Navy and picked a gasser. :ROFLMAO:

It’s still early in the morning, get ready for the picture police to come after you.
Thanks... not thin skinned so it's def all good. I have to assume you were Army or Marines... No Air Force guy would bust on any other branch of service... Yep, gasser! No need for the Duramax. Only tow a 5000 lb. boat and a few wave runners. Not everyone can get a tiny 1500 ZR2.... :p I went ahead and fix pic... Now the pic police can move along smartly...
Cheer! 🍻

Last edited:
Thanks... not thin skinned so it's def all good. I have to assume you were Army or Marines... No Air Force guy would bust on any other branch of service... Yep, gasser! No need for the Duramax. Only tow a 5000 lb. boat and a few wave runners. Not everyone can get a tiny 1500 ZR2.... :p I went ahead and fix pic... Now the pic police can move along smartly...
Cheer! 🍻
:ROFLMAO: You'll do just fine around here brother!
Actually Chairforce proud, but reported into the Army. I was one of those bastard blue suiters that never got room service.

:ROFLMAO: You'll do just fine around here brother!
Actually Chairforce proud, but reported into the Army. I was one of those bastard blue suiters that never got room service.
Chairforce,,, :D Thought they drove Honda Ridgelines... LOL... Just bustin your balls.!! I was an Aviation Ordnance Chief. Loaded weps for most of my career. F/A-18 Hornets...

Good morning. I just purchased a 24 2500 ZR2 in summit white with gas engine. Traded my 23 Ram Power Wagon in for it. This is definitely the truck I wanted. Like my 2020 Trail Boss, but on steroids.
I’m retired Navy, but still work. Look forward to good conversations and seeing other peoples trucks and mods.
Welcome! Now you need to post a few pics ;)

Welcome good sir!

I see you have been pestered by one of our resident babyMAX weasels.
sickbro-shockabrah.gif

Most Member Reactions

Back