Looking for recommendations.

CAVCSM

Reaction score
Well, I went big, so I didn't have to go home... 2024 2500HD Duramax Bison. Thank you for the welcome. First official mods will be a Midland radio/antenna install in addition to a weBoost. Any recommendations for platform addons? Possibly the Diode Dynamics Ditch Light, SDHQ mounting brackets for the Midland antenna?

Attachments

• IMG_8549.jpg
    IMG_8549.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8550.jpg
    IMG_8550.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 3
You have to post a picture to get an official welcome, we have to make sure you’re legit and not driving a ridgeline or santa cruz

Well, I went big, so I didn't have to go home... 2024 2500HD Duramax Bison. Thank you for the welcome. First official mods will be a Midland radio/antenna install in addition to a weBoost. Any recommendations for platform addons? Possibly the Diode Dynamics Ditch Light, SDHQ mounting brackets for the Midland antenna?
Good afternoon, Amateurhour. Hopefully the added pics are satisfactory. I didn't go kicking tires at a dealership, ordered it from Chevrolet and had it delivered to my brother's dealership up in Michigan. Sold my 2020 3500HD and drove her back to AZ. Her name is Deliliah "a seductive, treacherous woman; temptress".

Attachments

• IMG_8549.jpg
    IMG_8549.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8550.jpg
    IMG_8550.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 2
Nice! Welcome to the group!

I can only remember seeing one midland radio setup, idk if @RVA_ZR2 is on anymore but he had some pictures using the baja designs brackets:

Hopefully some else has done the same and can make a recommendation for you.

Most Member Reactions

Back