Headers

Keewatin427

Reaction score
Has anyone installed headers on their ZR2? if so, was it involved, did you DIY or take it to a shop? A model you recommend? Any noticeable HP gains?

Attachments

• bahbwa.jpg
    bahbwa.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 15
Not on my Z but on my 2020 HC. Haven't started it in a while but here it is after sitting in the garage for 2 mths.

Headers and S-type with the GM intake

1000037502.jpg
1000037503.jpg

Did it mah self. Feels moar fasters. Off the line with Denali's and other 6.2 Silverados I pull about mid bed infront of them. Haven't tuned it, on stock cal.

Attachments

• 20240630_162653.mp4
    20.8 MB
Not on my Z but on my 2020 HC. Haven't started it in a while but here it is after sitting in the garage for 2 mths.

Headers and S-type with the GM intake

View attachment 14119View attachment 14120

Did it mah self. Feels moar fasters. Off the line with Denali's and other 6.2 Silverados I pull about mid bed infront of them. Haven't tuned it, on stock cal.
Need more details, please
Longtubes or Shortys? I'm gonna guess short tubes if no CEL on stock tune.
Brand?
Tube Dia?

Need more details, please
Longtubes or Shortys? I'm gonna guess short tubes if no CEL on stock tune.
Brand?
Tube Dia?
Brand - JBA

PART # 1850S-2JS

Ceramic coated

Shorties

The truck had about 1,700 Miles when installed, currently at 53k never threw a CEL.

I did get some hesitation about 3 months in, which I thought was bad gas but it ended up being one of the plug wires that had managed to relax on one of the header tube's. Purchased a new set of OEM wires and a set of insulator sleeves for the wires and never had a problem again

Most Member Reactions

Back