Fender Flares

KLA

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked a bunch of times before, but I'm new to this forum and haven't had a chance to search yet. Have a 22 Silverado ZR2. Has anyone found a set of fender flares that will fit the ZR2 without modifications?

I'm sure this has been asked a bunch of times before, but I'm new to this forum and haven't had a chance to search yet. Have a 22 Silverado ZR2. Has anyone found a set of fender flares that will fit the ZR2 without modifications?
what do you mean by no modifications? bolt on?

what do you mean by no modifications? bolt on?
Yes, bolt on, clip on, whatever. Just don't wanna get fender flares for a regular Silverado and have to cut and modify them to fit the ZR2.

Yes, bolt on, clip on, whatever. Just don't wanna get fender flares for a regular Silverado and have to cut and modify them to fit the ZR2.
check out AEV but they may be just for bison. FiberwerX makes some nice fiberglass stuff. not too much because of our unique front end. good luck. also try search here.

I wouldn’t see why any aftermarket flare wouldn’t work. Bedsides/fenders for the ZR2 are the same sheetmetal with holes punched for the factory ones.

You’ll just have open holes under the aftermarkets. I don’t think any application specific options exist.

I wouldn’t see why any aftermarket flare wouldn’t work. Bedsides/fenders for the ZR2 are the same sheetmetal with holes punched for the factory ones.

You’ll just have open holes under the aftermarkets. I don’t think any application specific options exist.
hmm. thought we had unique front fenders due to bumper.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back