Do you name your rigs?

I haven't had my ZR2 bison that long but I am thinking of just naming it "The Bison" I know real creative. But I did design my own decal to put on it potentially. Still giving it some thought though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_132325_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_132325_Gmail.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
I haven't had my ZR2 bison that long but I am thinking of just naming it "The Bison" I know real creative. But I did design my own decal to put on it potentially. Still giving it some thought though.
nice..when you finish that, how about a ZR2 forum sticker members can stick on back glass....you know to identify us as cult members.lol

Of course! Every good cult needs an identifing sticker. Need to think of something better than a bowtie and ZR2 though lol
you apparantly have a certain set of skills.....why not put them to good use. i think it would be cool to have an identifier on back glass. cant be a ham n egg design.

you apparantly have a certain set of skills.....why not put them to good use. i think it would be cool to have an identifier on back glass. cant be a ham n egg design.
yeah will have to find some kind of mascot or design that fits the group. Maybe even come up with some kind of cult phrase or name. Like ZR2 Enthusiast Co. or something like that

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back