ANY ISSUES WITH ONSTAR/ DATA??

ZR2NYC

Reaction score
my onstar seems to be not working. anybody else? no nav and truck connected without internet. no response from onstar notification buttons in truck. they sent a refresh but nothing.

My onstar module failed recently on my 22. Same issues your seeing. Dealer had to order a replacement. When I picked it up everything was working again except the my Chevy app. Onstar comm services had to configure the new module to my truck then the app worked. Dealer service wasn’t aware that had been done.

My onstar module failed recently on my 22. Same issues your seeing. Dealer had to order a replacement. When I picked it up everything was working again except the my Chevy app. Onstar comm services had to configure the new module to my truck then the app worked. Dealer service wasn’t aware that had been done.
thanks for info @cef2lion just got off the phone with GM technical. trouble codes showing onstar module not responding. appt. set for next saturday for diagnostic. could be worse i guess. 14k miles on my 22.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back