Amber Lighting and Wheel Spacers

Finally got around to putting an amber tint on my fogs. I was originally only going to do the fogs and mirror lights but I decided to do the accent lights after I saw how it turned out on Diesel328's truck. I used a product called lamin-x but I wouldn't recommend it because it doesn't stretch very well under heat and it was hard to tuck in around the fogs. I've used the VViVid air tint on other applications and it's much easier to work with. View attachment 1552
Looks really good against the white and black.

Reactions: AXE
A BIG thanks to @Diesel328 for finding a way to spend more of my money :ROFLMAO: Thankfully, this mod is very cheap and easy to do...just finished it during my lunch hour. Can't wait to see it at night!!!

ZR2 Yellow.jpg

ZR2 Yellow1.jpg

ZR2 Yellow2.jpg

ZR2 Yellow3.jpg

Finally got around to putting an amber tint on my fogs. I was originally only going to do the fogs and mirror lights but I decided to do the accent lights after I saw how it turned out on Diesel328's truck. I used a product called lamin-x but I wouldn't recommend it because it doesn't stretch very well under heat and it was hard to tuck in around the fogs. I've used the VViVid air tint on other applications and it's much easier to work with. View attachment 1552
Nice set up, so you use VVivid or lamin-x?

Yellow or amber ?

Thanks

Nice set up, so you use VVivid or lamin-x?

Yellow or amber ?

Thanks
I used amber lamin-x but if I had to do it over I would use the Vvivid product that securityguy suggested. The lamin-x is hard to tuck around the corners and doesn’t stretch as well under heat. I think both the amber and yellow look good.

Just bought my zr2 this past weekend and it appears that a rock or something might've hit one of my front accent lights and dislodged it. Gonna look at it this weekend to see if it's fixable. If not, does anyone know where to find a replacement or any cool aftermarket ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_2797.jpeg
    IMG_2797.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 37
Just bought my zr2 this past weekend and it appears that a rock or something might've hit one of my front accent lights and dislodged it. Gonna look at it this weekend to see if it's fixable. If not, does anyone know where to find a replacement or any cool aftermarket ideas?
I do not believe there is anything aftermarket yet. As far as cheap replacements...eBay? Salvage yard?

Most Member Reactions

Back