25 ZR2 vs Trail Boss HD Comparo

Ok. I've added it to my Sunday itinerary right before I watch the Broncos get their assessments handed to them.
If they were playing the Cardinals, they would have a chance.

Lol, I actually prefer the grey interior. I don't like all black, especially seats. They show dust and dirt like crazy. I even like the stitching color. At first I wished they would have just went with red, especially since both mine have been red. But, now I like that it's different. When I replaced my SxS. I even picked a model that matched the truck's stitching 😅. I Really like my HD ZR2 🤷
20240611_161254.jpg

Lol, I actually prefer the grey interior. I don't like all black, especially seats. They show dust and dirt like crazy. I even like the stitching color. At first I wished they would have just went with red, especially since both mine have been red. But, now I like that it's different. When I replaced my SxS. I even picked a model that matched the truck's stitching 😅. I Really like my HD ZR2 🤷
View attachment 16055
This is Kawasaki Green, that piss yellow is just posing on that Kawi.......and my seats.

Attachments

• 2012-07-04_11-02-33_103.jpg
    2012-07-04_11-02-33_103.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150201_143009.jpg
    20150201_143009.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4924(2).jpg
    IMG_4924(2).jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240910_225057.jpg
    20240910_225057.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
This is Kawasaki Green, that piss yellow is just posing on that Kawi.......and my seats.

It's considered a neon green yellow. All the suspension is done in that color. KRX base model is Yamaha blue, lol. When I purchased mine, Kawasaki didn't even make a Kawi green one. They have one now on the 25s, but it's only on a mudder version.

It's considered a neon green yellow. All the suspension is done in that color. KRX base model is Yamaha blue, lol. When I purchased mine, Kawasaki didn't even make a Kawi green one. They have one now on the 25s, but it's only on a mudder version.
I was just giving you a hard time. I like the Teryx, that color looks good. I like them best when they have Kawi green and black together.

I'm gonna start shopping for a new sxs, but leaning towards the Can Am again for the 240 HP and suspension.

Last edited:
I'm not a Ben Hardy fan...don't like him or his reviews.
In like him too. I think what's good about these guys is they cover some good facts and the video quality is usually good.

I don't always agree with them, cause I'm not sure either of them are really experienced truck guys. But they put out useful information.

In like him too. I think what's good about these guys is they cover some good facts and the video quality is usually good.

I don't always agree with them, cause I'm not sure either of them are really experienced truck guys. But they put out useful information.
I have heard him say way too many things that were just plain wrong during his reviews so I avoid him.

I bought my truck from this dealer 2 years ago. Have not seen this guy before - seems like a good comparison.

20220907_170002.jpg

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back