Zr2 vs Tumor

ZR2BIZON

Reaction score
1000038694.jpg

ZR2 VS Tumor

It's like TFL deja Blue all over again

It’s not a Tumor

Tremors became more appealing to me once they offered the 5.0.

Simple old fashion flash to “Mustang” for +35/+35 HP and TQ. You can say “yes I would like a 3.73 please.” Puts it right in 6.2 land with better gearing.

All that being said, I’d buy my truck again.

It’s not a Tumor

Tremors became more appealing to me once they offered the 5.0.

Simple old fashion flash to “Mustang” for +35/+35 HP and TQ. You can say “yes I would like a 3.73 please.” Puts it right in 6.2 land with better gearing.

All that being said, I’d buy my truck again.
ford along with ram always had better rear end gear ratios. frickin gm!

i realize they probably have to walk a thin line on the “comparison” videos. I get the motor comments but question the suspension comparison…I’m not sure on many of Roman’s takes though in general. Anyone driven the Tremor much off-road? Just curious as I wouldn’t have expected the off road characteristics to be as good or better than the zr2 (the DSSVs are pretty strong off-road)

i realize they probably have to walk a thin line on the “comparison” videos. I get the motor comments but question the suspension comparison…I’m not sure on many of Roman’s takes though in general. Anyone driven the Tremor much off-road? Just curious as I wouldn’t have expected the off road characteristics to be as good or better than the zr2 (the DSSVs are pretty strong off-road)

TFL = Total Fn Lunatics

No...just no...First off compare apples to apples not gas vs diesel. The loud pedal gets the Zr2 moving quicker with the 6.2 which is precisely what should have been reviewed along side that ecobust. And dont try and sell me that Fraud, I mean Ford, suspension was better than the multimatic. This is typical fan bois finding a video to justify their narrative. The seats might be better, the entertainment might be better and Ill even go along with looks (albeit with one eye closed and blind in the other). There is no way in hell this truck at 5K more is a better purchase.

Sync may be more reliable (may be…), but it sucks! At least up through my wife’s ‘21 Explorer ST with the “upgraded screen” (thats actually worse than the smaller screen due to poor layout… pisses me off).

I’ve owned 2 Fords myself - 2012 F350 and 2019 F150. I loved the Super Duty, and it was very reliable til 7yrs old (traded on the F150). I did not like the F150 after a few months of ownership. Seats sucked, it was fast but felt very light/cheap. Ecoboost wasn’t very eco at all, and definitely not efficient when towing. It got slightly better than my ‘21 AT4 6.2 empty, but a good bit worse when towing same trailer & utv.

Yeah, I had a 2017 F-150 with the ecoBust. Dang thing was great driving in and out of town for work. Pulled my camper to top of Wyoming a number of times, though, and was stopping for gas every chance I got. As I recall, 7.5 mpg was the norm for me. Silly me for even buying that truck. Never had an issue with the Sync, but I still prefer the GM infotainment. Sync was boring. Good times.

Most Member Reactions

Back