ZR2 air bags?

Labguy23

Reaction score
Has any one added air bags to the ZR2? Mine squats a lot and it didn’t on my 2022 Z71 or my 2016 Tundra. This is only a 19ft boat and had very little weight on the bow or in the back of the truck. The boat only had 1/3 of a tank of gas too.

IMG_0283.jpeg

Has any one added air bags to the ZR2? Mine squats a lot and it didn’t on my 2022 Z71 or my 2016 Tundra. This is only a 19ft boat and had very little weight on the bow or in the back of the truck. The boat only had 1/3 of a tank of gas too.

View attachment 13469
many members have bagged rigs. our trucks sag because of soft dssv. its a trade off. guys here will help you with tons of info... sit tight.

Use the search feature and you'll find some threads on this subject

Just an update, I put on the RAS Suspension and it is worth every penny. Virtually no change in ride when empty and 1/2 the sag when the trailer is on and it greatly increases the control with a heavy load. It did raise the back end about 2 3/4 inches empty which I think makes it look better too. Simple and easy to install and so much savings $$ then doing air bags.

Just an update, I put on the RAS Suspension and it is worth every penny. Virtually no change in ride when empty and 1/2 the sag when the trailer is on and it greatly increases the control with a heavy load. It did raise the back end about 2 3/4 inches empty which I think makes it look better too. Simple and easy to install and so much savings $$ then doing air bags.
I'd add the Peak Leveling kit and get some 295s on it with the extra clearance.

Do you have any before and after pictures?

Tips on install?

Most Member Reactions

Back