What’s everyone paying?

Everyone buying one of these HD ZR2s is getting a good ol fashion fucking no matter what you paid. These are $65k trucks selling for $85k+. The only difference is if you're getting a kiss with yours. Cajun got tongue and Securityguy got a peck on the cheek. I'm probably getting probed without lube..........but I've accepted my fate!
I always get a laugh from your comments my friend...would love to have a beer with you one day!

Reactions: AXE
Everyone buying one of these HD ZR2s is getting a good ol fashion fucking no matter what you paid. These are $65k trucks selling for $85k+. The only difference is if you're getting a kiss with yours. Cajun got tongue and Securityguy got a peck on the cheek. I'm probably getting probed without lube..........but I've accepted my fate!
It’s crazy a Ltz z71 like my old one is 76-80k. Go look at a ford if you think these are high. You ain’t getting a crew cab new Chevy with a Duramax for 65k unless it’s a stripped down WT if you think you gonna get anything close to these trucks for 65k you smoking some good stuff. I think i did damn good considering since i ordered mine August 2nd MSRP on all HD’s from GM has increased 2K. MSRP on one like my build is About 92k now and when i placed my order it was 90050 and i am getting it for 82485 and i have every upgrade except the Bison Package including the retractable steps, tonneau hard folding cover, trailer camera, and trailer tire sensors.

I don
I don’t think Serurity did too bad either way less then what they trying to sell these thinks for. Today if you get more than 3-4k off MSRP you did good. What’s really crazy is i sold my 2011 LTZ Z71 with 74000 miles for 38K and the guy seemed really happy about it. I almost felt bad but the dealership offered me 35K on a trade so it i was going to take less than 38K i would lose money from the trade tax break

Last edited:
I got about $6500 off a 22 when I purchased it in February of 23. Seems like they forgot they had it. I think it had been sitting in their back lot waiting for a small ding to be repaired. I fixed that ding in about 5 minutes with some polishing compound.

I offered $65k for a truck with MSRP of $74k with tint, door edge protection and a tonneau cover. Ended up at $67k. Plus they gave me high book for a Tahoe I traded. I had close to that on another 22 as well.

There's 12 Chevrolet dealers within 50 miles of me.

I suspect it wouldn't have been as good for a 23. You might get a deal on a 23 end of year when more 24s are on the lot. Depends upon strike.

If you paid $67K for it and consider that getting probed with lube... than I died from Bunga Bunga! 😖

I got about $6500 off a 22 when I purchased it in February of 23. Seems like they forgot they had it. I think it had been sitting in their back lot waiting for a small ding to be repaired. I fixed that ding in about 5 minutes with some polishing compound.

I offered $65k for a truck with MSRP of $74k with tint, door edge protection and a tonneau cover. Ended up at $67k. Plus they gave me high book for a Tahoe I traded. I had close to that on another 22 as well.

There's 12 Chevrolet dealers within 50 miles of me.

I suspect it wouldn't have been as good for a 23. You might get a deal on a 23 end of year when more 24s are on the lot. Depends upon strike.
So you basically received supplier pricing for a truck that was a year old and dented lol

So you basically received supplier pricing for a truck that was a year old and dented lol
Nah I just bought a pretty nice truck! The difference with me, is I tell the truth and don't make shit up to try and impress anyone.

The more I see you post, the more you confirm you're exactly the salty little prick I pegged you for the first time I seen you post on this forum. You still think you bought the most special truck and got the most special deal......LMFAO. You're an insufferable little cunt and sure as hell don't impress me, nor anyone else, with your stooopid bullshit you post.

Last edited:
If you paid $67K for it and consider that getting probed with lube... than I died from Bunga Bunga! 😖
LOL......That was my 1500 ZR2. I didn't realize this was about 2500s when i posted that info.

I ordered a 2500HD ZR2 Bison and expect it to break +/- $100k OTD. I'll know for sure in a couple more weeks. It'll no doubt be the worst deal I've ever made.

I always get a laugh from your comments my friend...would love to have a beer with you one day!
We should both head down I 40 and meet up in New Mexico with our black ZR2 trucks.

I don’t really count at this point, as I ordered as soon as the books opened in 21. Window sticker was 73,100 for a loaded GB. paid 67,937 OTD. Tax tag title. No trade.

Pricing has somewhat increased since then though.

I don’t really count at this point, as I ordered as soon as the books opened in 21. Window sticker was 73,100 for a loaded GB. paid 67,937 OTD. Tax tag title. No trade.

Pricing has somewhat increased since then though.
yeah that's a good deal. Make the best deal YOU can and roll with it. Every situation is going to be different. No real need to compare.

LOL......That was my 1500 ZR2. I didn't realize this was about 2500s when i posted that info.

I ordered a 2500HD ZR2 Bison and expect it to break +/- $100k OTD. I'll know for sure in a couple more weeks. It'll no doubt be the worst deal I've ever made.

Ahh Gotcha!!

Well I'm envious of you getting a 2500 ZR2, I thought about trading the 1500 in for the 2500 but the lack of a front locker and the $$ hit I woulda taken with the trade in eventually dissuaded me.

I feel like everyone has been getting great deals on theirs so I'll be the first to admit I got raked over the coals. I paid $85K out the door on it back in July of 22'.

When the '23 came out with the diesel I went into the local dealership and asked what the trade in value for the '22 was and they said $63K. I'm happy with the gasser but need the diesel more for what I use the truck for.

All good though, super happy with it.

Ahh Gotcha!!

Well I'm envious of you getting a 2500 ZR2, I thought about trading the 1500 in for the 2500 but the lack of a front locker and the $$ hit I woulda taken with the trade in eventually dissuaded me.

I feel like everyone has been getting great deals on theirs so I'll be the first to admit I got raked over the coals. I paid $85K out the door on it back in July of 22'.

When the '23 came out with the diesel I went into the local dealership and asked what the trade in value for the '22 was and they said $63K. I'm happy with the gasser but need the diesel more for what I use the truck for.

Yeah, I was originally keeping my other 2500HD for towing. Ended up selling it to my boy. Now I'm in no man's land without a tow rig. This 1500 ZR2 is the funnest truck I've owned. Love the styling, power, handling, and suspension. I don't think the 2500HD will be as much fun, but it'll work harder.

Ahh Gotcha!!

Ouch man that hurts. Don't feel too bad. Lots of guys did the same. Most of them just won't admit it. I had to look pretty hard for a good while last year. I was getting told MSRP + 5 to 10k MA adjustment. I know they sold lots of them at inflated prices, because they would be gone with in a couple weeks. I had a buyer who had been waiting for my truck for months. So I was willing to pay MSRP at the time. None of the dealers ever called me back, lol.

Nah I just bought a pretty nice truck! The difference with me, is I tell the truth and don't make shit up to try and impress anyone.

The more I see you post, the more you confirm you're exactly the salty little prick I pegged you for the first time I seen you post on this forum. You still think you bought the most special truck and got the most special deal......LMFAO. You're an insufferable little cunt and sure as hell don't impress me, nor anyone else, with your stooopid bullshit you post.
not trying to impress anyone and i can prove everything i say. I think your a loud mouth pussy that's full of shit. I didn't do or get anything special i just got what i wanted for what i feel is a fair price in todays market. You talk shit and make smart ass comments then get what looks to be but hurt when you are called out. Most of your posts make me think your a f ing idiot like the stupid you tube video game ZR2 HD what dumb shit. So you can go fuck yourself which i am sure you do on a daily. If you want pricing proof about mine txt me your email i can send everything to you here is a recap so you don't get confused. 2024 ZR2 HD Slate Grey Mettalic MSRP 90050- Purchased for 82485 and sold a 2011 LTZ Z71 Duramax with 74000 original miles for 38K. So i challenge your stupid self to find any post i have put out that i can't prove.

not trying to impress anyone and i can prove everything i say. I think your a loud mouth pussy that's full of shit. I didn't do or get anything special i just got what i wanted for what i feel is a fair price in todays market. You talk shit and make smart ass comments then get what looks to be but hurt when you are called out. Most of your posts make me think your a f ing idiot like the stupid you tube video game ZR2 HD what dumb shit. So you can go fuck yourself which i am sure you do on a daily. If you want pricing proof about mine txt me your email i can send everything to you here is a recap so you don't get confused. 2024 ZR2 HD Slate Grey Mettalic MSRP 90050- Purchased for 82485 and sold a 2011 LTZ Z71 Duramax with 74000 original miles for 38K. So i challenge your stupid self to find any post i have put out that i can't prove.
Every post you've made is a shit post. Everyone else is posting useful information and helping out others. You're on here trying to pretend your special with 0 valuable input. You came in being a little twat and you'll always be a little twat! This post just reinforced it!

Last edited:
Every post you've made is a shit post. Everyone else is posting useful information and helping out others. You're on here trying to pretend your special with 0 valuable input. You came in being a little twat and you'll always be a little twat! This post just reinforced it!
yeah all your post like the video you tube dumb shit and how you so stupid you placed 10 orders and still got nothing you fucking idiot

your the twat you fucking pussy. as for me i am a U.S. Army Combat Veteran that is pretty sure your a loud mouth pussy that talks shit and calls others names. Everything i post is a question or an answer to a question not some stupid animated video or how you are too stupid to place a simple order. Then tell others they got screwed on there order because you were stupid enough to pay supplier pricing basically for a truck that was a year old with a dent.

yeah all your post like the video you tube dumb shit and how you so stupid you placed 10 orders and still got nothing you fucking idiot
Well my truck is going to be delivered In 12 days and I'm not even special like you. You special people don't even know when yours is coming...........special sort of stooopid is about it.

Most Member Reactions

Back