What other project's are you working on?

Got the KTM factory bike for the son visiting from seattle to ride. We went to a practice track. Special shout out to my brother thats helping work on my health. He lives almost 4 hours away and has come to help me every other week for over a year to help me through chemo. Trucks packed for camping, waiting for weather to take a break. I see more fishing on horizon too. 😀. I imagine theres lots of you out camping and fishing now that summer is here. 😁 my brother and son hanging out.
It's great to have someone in you're corner like that. 🙏🏼

You will kick that cancers ass. F CANCER!

Got the KTM factory bike for the son visiting from seattle to ride. We went to a practice track. Special shout out to my brother thats helping work on my health. He lives almost 4 hours away and has come to help me every other week for over a year to help me through chemo. Trucks packed for camping, waiting for weather to take a break. I see more fishing on horizon too. 😀. I imagine theres lots of you out camping and fishing now that summer is here. 😁 my brother and son hanging out.
Looks like a good time. Hope you're camping and fishing soon!

Working on my pistol collection. Most I have are inherited or non high end. I wanted some that my boys could always appreciate plus a few new working toys. On the list so far are currently ordered or waiting for back ordered inventory. Suggestions appreciated to add to list. 🙂

Staccato CS. 4 inch 9mm. For conceal carry etc.

Kimber super yeager 10 mm for hog hunting etc

Wilson combat SXF9 9mm 4 inch 9mm
Always wanted my own wilson.

Atlas artemus custom order 9 mm 4 inch with SRO scope because what the hell you only live once. 🤣

Working on my pistol collection. Most I have are inherited or non high end. I wanted some that my boys could always appreciate plus a few new working toys. On the list so far are currently ordered or waiting for back ordered inventory. Suggestions appreciated to add to list. 🙂

Atlas artemus custom order 9 mm 4 inch with SRO scope because what the hell you only live once. 🤣
I recently got my Wilson Combat SFX9 4” after a nine month wait. It is definitely worth every penny.

All good choices! I would really like to get a chance to shoot that Staccato. Kinda spendy so woukd like to see how it performs first.

Left it stock. I really liked the fiber optic front and battle sight rear on my Sig/Wilson P320 so I ordered the same for the SFX.
Only problem with Atlas and Wilson I hear is that once you have one you will want another😂. I like a sig but might be on second round of buys. Thanks for reply. Ive only looked at Wilson's without the optic. I thought the SFX really didn't need one other than stock.
What holster did you go with?

Only problem with Atlas and Wilson I hear is that once you have one you will want another😂. I like a sig but might be on second round of buys. Thanks for reply. Ive only looked at Wilson's without the optic. I thought the SFX really didn't need one other than stock.
What holster did you go with?
I ordered a craft holsters leather iwb which should be here next week. You are absolutely correct about not having just one 😂

My brothers, not mine. ‘21 NSX.

Full titanium exhaust, plumbing for nitrous and water/meth injection.

Attachments

• IMG_9998.jpeg
    IMG_9998.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9946.jpeg
    IMG_9946.jpeg
    392.5 KB · Views: 6

Most Member Reactions

Back