Ultimate9 Throttle Controller is truly the ULTIMATE!!!

I looked on their site already. There is no mention of how it achieves the goal which is why I figured Id ask here. :)
The throttle runs electronically "drive by wire" so to speak. This unit is spliced in line and changing the signal input from the skinny pedal to the throttle position sensor (TPS) on the intake manifold. That makes the fueling quicker and improves performance. It is basically removing the throttle lag that has been programmed into the vehicles ecm for safety and longevity of motor.

The throttle runs electronically "drive by wire" so to speak. This unit is spliced in line and changing the signal input from the skinny pedal to the throttle position sensor (TPS) on the intake manifold. That makes the fueling quicker and improves performance. It is basically removing the throttle lag that has been programmed into the vehicles ecm for safety and longevity of motor.
Solid response, but has no effect on motor longevity at all. It just allows for the TB to react quicker to pedal movement.

I looked on their site already. There is no mention of how it achieves the goal which is why I figured Id ask here. :)
Just buy one and see how big of a smile it puts on your face when you drive it. I believe they have a money back guarantee and they sponsor our site as a vendor.

Didnt realize lag was programed into the system. Now that is insane lol.

I would be interested to see what that does if you couple it with Range Technologies module. Not sure anyone had posted about that and if they play well together. Someone need to test it.
I have both hooked up and it’s been running great for a couple weeks now. I drive about 50 miles a day. Very happy with both products!

Should have zero impact as they both do something totally different.
Bullshit, thats just speculation! Also, they both change operational parameters digitally that affect throttle response, so to say they "do something totally different" is just arm waving.

Someone has to test it. I've already posted details about throttle response and other performance improvements on the DFM module. Nobody has posted about anything combined with the UC9.

Yes the
Bullshit, thats just speculation! Also, they both change operational parameters digitally that affect throttle response, so to say they "do something totally different" is just arm waving.

Someone has to test it. I've already posted details about throttle response and other performance improvements on the DFM module. Nobody has posted about anything combined with the UC9.
Yes they did…see post 149

Reactions: AXE
Yes the

Yes they did…see post 149
Doesn't say one anything about how they interacted stacked, just all blue sky. Provide some details on performance or it doesn't mean shit. Run em separate, stack em, vs stock. They give some meaningful feedback. So maybe someone interested in one or both can make a better decision.

#armwavers
#bullshit

WOW…does this really matter that much that you need a scientific dissertation on it??? I would say they enhance each other and clearly don’t interfere with one another. Some of you all need to take a chill pill 💊 The U9 is cheap like the Range. Just get one and try it…no big deal.

My response wasn’t really a review. I was just saying I’m running both of them with no problems. I don’t have time to do a detailed analysis.
I apolgize for singling you out. I wasnt intending on picking on you specifically. I was just saying there's a lot of posts that don't provide any quantitative or qualitative data.

I think for someone that doesn't have the UC9, but is considering the DFM delete module, it might help to understand if there are really any notable improvements by stacking the UC9. For example, you already get some throttle response improvements from the DFM module, but also perhaps shifting and mileage improvements (maybe equipmentlongevity) . If you add the UC9 do you get more improvements and do you burn more fuel cause your stabbing the throttle more often. I think there are likely trade offs when stacking them, but the only way to tell is run them separately and then stacked over 300-500 miles each way to see what happens. That's a commitment, so we'll see if anyone wants to take it on.

WOW…does this really matter that much that you need a scientific dissertation on it??? I would say they enhance each other and clearly don’t interfere with one another. Some of you all need to take a chill pill 💊 The U9 is cheap like the Range. Just get one and try it…no big deal.
Your still just speculating and arm waving with only experience with 1/2 the products in question. You're not the right guy to answer the question. That's why I've asked those that do have both parts to post the information.

I'm not the least bit interested in a UC9. I can make mine run great without it. I seen them dating back to mid 2000s. I was never impressed. Tuners are the only way to get performance, so we'll see if they get one to market. That thread will be written then

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back