Traded my F150 for a ZR2 2500

Vonen

Reaction score
As the title says, traded my 2022 F150 Tremor for a ZR2 2500.

Here are a few reasons why -

Payload on the F150 was brutal at 1523. By the time I loaded up my trailer, side by side, gear, coolers, passengers, fuel tanks, I was overloaded. 2900 on the HD leaves a ton of room. I can bring up almost a cord of season maple and probably be within load. The F150 does not want to stay in control on dirt roads and gravel. My 5.7 Tundra was much better handling than the F150. I'm constantly sliding out and its just not enjoyable. We go up to our remote cabin every weekend, which is about 2 hours of driving up logging roads, which have everything from washboards and large rocks. I also tow a couple snow machines in the winter up to this cabin. Test drove the Diesel and fell in love with the responsiveness right away. The 3.5 in the F150 is very laggy? I don't know how the power is going to come, especially when climbing up steeper graded gravel roads.

I'll post up some pictures once I get the truck.

As the title says, traded my 2022 F150 Tremor for a ZR2 2500.

Here are a few reasons why -

Payload on the F150 was brutal at 1523. By the time I loaded up my trailer, side by side, gear, coolers, passengers, fuel tanks, I was overloaded. 2900 on the HD leaves a ton of room. I can bring up almost a cord of season maple and probably be within load. The F150 does not want to stay in control on dirt roads and gravel. My 5.7 Tundra was much better handling than the F150. I'm constantly sliding out and its just not enjoyable. We go up to our remote cabin every weekend, which is about 2 hours of driving up logging roads, which have everything from washboards and large rocks. I also tow a couple snow machines in the winter up to this cabin. Test drove the Diesel and fell in love with the responsiveness right away. The 3.5 in the F150 is very laggy? I don't know how the power is going to come, especially when climbing up steeper graded gravel roads.

I'll post up some pictures once I get the truck.
welcome.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back