South Texas checking in

Good to know, I thought there was one out west in Bridgeport
I think there is an OHV park out there but it's private land not state land. There are several OHV parks on private land that allow fullsize OHVs but for state land most of the state parks that have OHV trails are limited to small OHVs.

Edit. After doing a bit of looking it looks like the Bridgeport OHV does require a Texas ohv permit. Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
I pretty much get a tag every year even if I don’t use it. I see it as supporting the ability for all of us in Texas to use the land even if I don’t get to.

I pretty much get a tag every year even if I don’t use it. I see it as supporting the ability for all of us in Texas to use the land even if I don’t get to.
Yeah same here. I need to get one for this truck now.... Or I might have the one from my truck I didn't get around to putting on... I think I bought it after September ...

At least there is a little something for all of us since this state is mostly private land.
Thank all for the info
This right here is the hard part. As a “recovering Jeeper”, going to be hard to resist just pulling off the road and following utility roads just to see where they go. In a Jeep you can surprisingly get away with it a bit more than a truck. As much as i love to personalize my vehicles, i dont really want my rig peppered with various size holes from being shot at.

This right here is the hard part. As a “recovering Jeeper”, going to be hard to resist just pulling off the road and following utility roads just to see where they go. In a Jeep you can surprisingly get away with it a bit more than a truck. As much as i love to personalize my vehicles, i dont really want my rig peppered with various size holes from being shot at.
You might get away with more in a truck cause you could look more like you belong there. Especially if it's a white truck. Your just out there doing some work lol

Most Member Reactions

Back