Service Door Latch System / Electrical issue

ricky_7

Reaction score
2024 ZR2 2500 HD
Current Mileage: 10,213
Purchased : November 2023

Two Days Ago; Vehicle started displaying (Service Door Latch System) prior to start up.

The rear view mirrors stopped folding in.

Yesterday, driver and passenger window no longer roll down.
(Backseat windows roll down, only when using the switch on those doors)

Small Button on handle to unlock vehicle (when close enough) no longer unlocks vehicle. Have to use Key Fob (button) to unlock vehicle.

Also, Vehicle is off, doors are locked, radio display is on for 20+ minutes before shutting down.

Remedy attempted:
I’ve disconnected both Negatives off of both batteries. (For 5 minutes or longer)
Didn’t reset.

Door Latches seem to be operating properly, (all doors open, from within and outside of the vehicle)

Waiting to see what the dealership will tell me today. Also, waiting to see if AutoNation Chevrolet would give me a Courtesy Vehicle in the meantime.

Anyone else having any of those issues?

2024 ZR2 2500 HD
Current Mileage: 10,213
Purchased : November 2023

Two Days Ago; Vehicle started displaying (Service Door Latch System) prior to start up.

The rear view mirrors stopped folding in.

Yesterday, driver and passenger window no longer roll down.
(Backseat windows roll down, only when using the switch on those doors)

Small Button on handle to unlock vehicle (when close enough) no longer unlocks vehicle. Have to use Key Fob (button) to unlock vehicle.

Also, Vehicle is off, doors are locked, radio display is on for 20+ minutes before shutting down.

Remedy attempted:
I’ve disconnected both Negatives off of both batteries. (For 5 minutes or longer)
Didn’t reset.

Door Latches seem to be operating properly, (all doors open, from within and outside of the vehicle)

Waiting to see what the dealership will tell me today. Also, waiting to see if AutoNation Chevrolet would give me a Courtesy Vehicle in the meantime.

Anyone else having any of those issues?
Somehow I had turned my light selector switch to the parking light setting from auto. It took me three days to figure out why my truck wasn't powering down......LOL

Also, dig in to the infotainment system setting and see if some of the convenience or lighting settings have charged. Some people have reported this happening.

Most Member Reactions

Back