Rare ZR2 in Highlands Ranch CO.

djezr2

Reaction score
My name is DJ. Proud new owner of a 22 ZR2. Just sold my 06 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon LJ and I did a complete a 6.0 LS swap 4l80e . Sold it on eBay. To a police man in Florida. Man is he happy, and got great deal. I also sold my 17 for 2SS Camaro convertible. This was a plan to get a pick up truck. Little did I Know about the ZR2 until I test drove one and wow I was sold. Being a 4 wheeler with jeeps what night and day difference. Ive had plenty of Chevys . 69 396 Camaro triple black. 72 RS split bumper Camaro , 69 chevelle SS and 396. Ls swap jeep can't get enough bow ties. My plans with the ZR2 is Retractible bed cover. Maybe a pedal commander. Already ordered the oil catch can this sight recommends. GM ext warr. custom radar detector mount. It's the ash metallic grey and looks black at night and crazy dark blue purple grey in the day. Im looking forward to driving this beast every single day I can because I love it. O yea the wife loves it to. Never se these trucks around and that's why I had to have it. Tons of Raptors and Rams out there

Welcome!! That LS Jeep you sold sounds like a lot'a fun.

Post a pic so I can honk and do the jeep wave at you when I see you!

Also Beware of @NullNomad there's a rumor going around about him
Just a rumor? No good sir…

1720102634625.gif

Welcome! We’re always glad to help you spend money!

Do you have any pictures of any of those nice rides?

Welcome! We’re always glad to help you spend money!

Do you have any pictures of any of those nice rides?
Here are some pics of the '69, Jeep, and 2017 2SS Camaro. Sorry I couldn't find pics of the '72 Camaro.

Attachments

• Pic 8.jpg
    Pic 8.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Pic 7.jpg
    Pic 7.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Pic 6.jpg
    Pic 6.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 15
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Pic 5.jpeg
    Pic 5.jpeg
    510.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Pic 4.jpeg
    Pic 4.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Pic 2.jpeg
    Pic 2.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Pic 1.jpeg
    Pic 1.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Pic 9.jpg
    Pic 9.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 14
Welcome, some like and some dislike the pedal commander, might be a discussion on here about it. A search should bring it up.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back