Picked up one of the first 2025 1500 ZR2's yesterday

LiveWire

Reaction score
Let the mods begin..
IMG_0653.JPG

Welcome!

I think I like those wheels better. I would have powder coated the silver to be body colored lol.
I actually bought this for my wife, she wants it 100% blacked out. So im either getting new wheels, or looking at paint/powder coat on those. She also wants that silver skidplate (not really a skidplate) in front painted black. They put the black emblems on it at the dealership, but i still have to deal with the bowties..

I actually bought this for my wife, she wants it 100% blacked out. So im either getting new wheels, or looking at paint/powder coat on those. She also wants that silver skidplate (not really a skidplate) in front painted black. They put the black emblems on it at the dealership, but i still have to deal with the bowties..
Powder coat will definitely hold up better. Nice looking truck though for sure.

Buy some cheap wheels as the ZR2 wheels are expensive and very desirable. ;)

Buy some cheap wheels as the ZR2 wheels are expensive and very desirable. ;)
My neighbor desired mine and I sold him brand new with tires for $1400. I was so happy to get rid of those shitty looking wheels, I would have paid him to take them, but I drive a hard bargain.

They look much better on his 2018 Denali that is grey. But he had some 22 inch beaner wheels on that thing before.

The 2500 and Colorado have much nicer stock wheels.

Guess I am in the minority. I like the wheels enough I won’t replace them lol
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's someone out there thinking "this asshole put bronze wheels on his rig"!

I like the all blacks better, but they'd have to be 0 or -12 offset for me to get excited.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back