New ZR2, 1 month in, head scratching

My last two purchases have been total crap and GM support has been the same! I lost 22k going from a 22.5 to a 23 . I would get rid of my current junk if it wouldn't cost me so much. My 23 has over 84k invested and the best I can do to get rid of is 56 k with 2 thousand miles on it. So I'm stuck with the junk! Sorry about your luck
Others here swear by em. 🤣😂😢😭
More like swears AT GM

Three, got a Tahoe too and so far it's the only one that hasn't needed a trip to the dealer for repairs.......and the infotainment works....LOL

I usually drive mine a while, so we'll see how this experiment goes.

Was thinking about selling the 1500, but haven't finished having fun yet.
I've got a Tahoe too... no wait, that's just my dash telling me I got a Tahoe... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤬 🤬

Just got my '24 home yesterday, 600 miles and didn't even get any rock chips.

I was concerned about the paint quality, so I looked it over hard before I signed the papers. flawless. I'm very pleased with the paint, and I'm a painter. the anti-chip along the bottom is a little sloppy but it's a production vehicle not a restored hemi Cuda so good enough. we'll see how it holds up but initially it's as good as the paint on my TRX or my '22 Ford so no gripes so far.

Just got my '24 home yesterday, 600 miles and didn't even get any rock chips.

I was concerned about the paint quality, so I looked it over hard before I signed the papers. flawless. I'm very pleased with the paint, and I'm a painter. the anti-chip along the bottom is a little sloppy but it's a production vehicle not a restored hemi Cuda so good enough. we'll see how it holds up but initially it's as good as the paint on my TRX or my '22 Ford so no gripes so far.
good luck with new rig. hope 24' paint better than my 22'

Hello y'all

New 1500 ZR2, will be one month off the showroom floor in 2 days. Slate gray(grey?), complete w/"gps searching for signal" and off gas bubbles in my paint!! 80k$ representation of craftmanship and technology!! LOL

View attachment 9928
Can you or someone else post pics of what this actually looks like?

Most Member Reactions

Back