NEW SCREEN ANIMATIONS FOR 2024

Since this post has to do with the screen…i have a question…is there a way to remove the right side of the screen that gives you the options of the clock/maps/current music playing? I want to make the whole screen just Apple CarPlay thanks
No

Android auto lets you go full screen, either hold or hold and slide one side over the other. I use the GAIA GPS full screen via android auto.

Edit, it appears only the GPS app will let me go full screen by touching the app icon on the left.
I can't even express the roller coaster of emotions I just went through getting excited, then getting disappointed reading your post LOL

regardless, gives me hope.

I was in a friend's 2024 GMC AT4x Bison and I like the speedometer/odometer look better but probably not able to get them on a 23 ZR2

That’s two “no/nope” from @securityguy for those keeping track…

1723597406047.gif

Since this post has to do with the screen…i have a question…is there a way to remove the right side of the screen that gives you the options of the clock/maps/current music playing? I want to make the whole screen just Apple CarPlay thanks

Yes. There is a way. Sell your Apple and get an Android. Android Auto google maps or waze has it full screen.

You can see it here:
1723602580910.png

Most Member Reactions

Back