New Owner after 6 Mts searching for a deal

Nothing yet! Have my eyes on bed cover, & Amp power steps, tinting side windows.

Just trying to get a custom to all the features, and changes available.

I came from a Ram Express not a lot of tech on that one.
Stay away from the GM hard bed cover. I bought it when it was 25% off. The fit is great, install is easy. But when you fold it open fully it doesn't lock in place. This means it can slap against the back window. They give you little foam pieces but I wouldn't trust it.

Stay away from the GM hard bed cover. I bought it when it was 25% off. The fit is great, install is easy. But when you fold it open fully it doesn't lock in place. This means it can slap against the back window. They give you little foam pieces but I wouldn't trust it.
Which model was it? Was it a GM REV?
Most have bracket arms that hold it up that can be tightened when open and the cushions are a hard mount.

Most have bracket arms that hold it up that can be tightened when open and the cushions are a hard mount.

Short Bed Hard Folding Tonneau Cover in Matte Black by REVĀ® - Associated Accessories​

Part No.: 19434573
I hate the way it rests on the back window. I'll just take it off if I need the whole bed.

Attachments

• 20240626_210229.jpg
    20240626_210229.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240626_210212.jpg
    20240626_210212.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240626_210203.jpg
    20240626_210203.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 14
Yep, mine sits fine too. I like the harder top of my tri fold, but like the functionality of the roller.
I have had most of em, and all have advantages and disadvantages for me. Told a buddy I need like 5 of these trucks all setup differently! šŸ¤£

I just ordered the GM retracting that is the rebranded RetraxPro. For me, I find the retracting covers to work for my needs more than not.

I have had most of em, and all have advantages and disadvantages for me. Told a buddy I need like 5 of these trucks all setup differently! šŸ¤£

I just ordered the GM retracting that is the rebranded RetraxPro. For me, I find the retracting covers to work for my needs more than not.
Exactly, I need a 2500 with a shell, I need a side access utility box with a crane, I need a flatbed, I need a welding rig, I need dually lowered 3 inches with a motorcycle lift, and I need a Baja chase truck. Shouldn't cost much over $500k.

Last edited:
Can you loosen the securing knob and slide the rod holder adjustment upwards on the track to reduce the amount the hard cover tilts back into the cab?

Attachments

• IMG_7181.jpeg
    IMG_7181.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 5

Most Member Reactions

Back