New 2500HD ZR2 being delivered Tuesday Oct 22!

Chevyflatz

Reaction score
Hello Everyone-
Long time Chevy truck owner in Lake Havasu, Arizona. I have a Slate Gray 2025 ZR2 Bison arriving in a couple days and I think it's the most capable factory Silverado i've ever ordered. Currently driving a 2022 2500HD LTZ with a 6.5" BDS Lift on 37" Toyo AT3's, which i'll lower a bit and put in my fleet. Ill post pics when it gets here. Sadly BDS doesnt have a date for a lift lit for the ZR2 yet, but planning to try the 37's off my current rig. Ive seen a coulple folks on here that heve put them on stock trucks or cranked up the torsion bars a bit..

Attachments

• Current Rig.jpg
    Current Rig.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 20
Should be ok depending on offset. Stock offset no question, I believe my buddy is running either +12 mm or +18 mm on his AT4X Bison with no modification.

I have been running 37 inch ridge grapplers for 9k miles, tires have not touched the truck ever in aggressive offroad conditions. Must run a 12.5 for zero rubbing with the stock wheel

Hello Everyone-
Long time Chevy truck owner in Lake Havasu, Arizona. I have a Slate Gray 2025 ZR2 Bison arriving in a couple days and I think it's the most capable factory Silverado i've ever ordered. Currently driving a 2022 2500HD LTZ with a 6.5" BDS Lift on 37" Toyo AT3's, which i'll lower a bit and put in my fleet. Ill post pics when it gets here. Sadly BDS doesnt have a date for a lift lit for the ZR2 yet, but planning to try the 37's off my current rig. Ive seen a coulple folks on here that heve put them on stock trucks or cranked up the torsion bars a bit..
Welcome!

Make sure your rear bumper that you ponied up $9k for isn't crooked. Ask them if the infotainment system works correctly and if the radio cuts out all the time. Make sure the brake controller works and doesn't throw random trailer codes and make sure they have addressed the other recalls/customer satisfaction campaigns prior to delivery. Also, ask them why the hell they made cuts in the bumpers that don't fit conventional lights.

Finally, keep your 2022 rig, in case case you don't like that $95k turd (I've seen a couple guys go back) .

By the way, your new rig sits as nearly as tall as that 2022 rig with a 6.5 inch lift, that's just how it works..... at least it did for mine with a 6 inch lift.

Other than that, enjoy your truck! Follow me for more tips and suggestions on fixing all the dumb shit GM does so you can enjoy your new rig.

Attachments

• 20241019_081149.jpg
    20241019_081149.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back