Knapp Extended Warranty Cancellation

The_Q

Founding Member
Reaction score
Just thought I’d pass this on to anyone having purchased an extended warranty from Knappmotors.

If like me, you have a warranty you purchased through Knapp, here is the information needed to cancel and get a refund for the remaining unused warranty.

Email [email protected] All they need is a sentence stating you wish to cancel. Provide them with your VIN, ending mileage, and date of sale/trade-in of the vehicle.

I know many just eat the loss on the remaining contract because they don’t want to deal with cancellation process. Knapp’s process seems really easy.

Once I get my refund I’ll update this post with the time frame.

Just thought I’d pass this on to anyone having purchased an extended warranty from Knappmotors.

If like me, you have a warranty you purchased through Knapp, here is the information needed to cancel and get a refund for the remaining unused warranty.

Email [email protected] All they need is a sentence stating you wish to cancel. Provide them with your VIN, ending mileage, and date of sale/trade-in of the vehicle.

I know many just eat the loss on the remaining contract because they don’t want to deal with cancellation process. Knapp’s process seems really easy.

Once I get my refund I’ll update this post with the time frame.
Exactly what I did when I got rid of my 23 ZR2. Simple and my money was refunded in about 1-2 weeks. Painless!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back