K&N Cold Air Intake (PN 63-3109)

Yall need to get a room already 😂
1717109797260.gif

Cleaning up the look is one of the big reasons I’m considering the S&B Intake for my Babymax 3.0. Just looks damn good and is a weeeee bit more efficient than the factory filter system.

I’ve never been one of those “I’m looking to gain 5% of a 30% increase of this or that because of math and interwebs reviews”.
I read a review by Demonworks on his YouTube channel. I’m not sure if he says it’s a no go on the S&B. It is certainly worth a look;) He commented about the S&B MAF sensor being positioned on the intake tube curve, where it may get bad intake reading and airflow data.

I read a review by Demonworks on his YouTube channel. I’m not sure if he says it’s a no go on the S&B. It is certainly worth a look;) He commented about the S&B MAF sensor being positioned on the intake tube curve, where it may get bad intake reading and airflow data.
That's why you install the Airaid Jr. kit and call it a day.

Yea I did see that, going to dig a bit deeper on it if that’s the route I go.
That's why you install the Airaid Jr. kit and call it a day.
For sure the path that would be best for me since I don’t buy into the ”performance gains” and I’m just looking for a cleaner look.

Most Member Reactions

Back