Intro - Kurt w/QQ

Kurt G

Reaction score
Just picked up my '24 Silverado 1500 ZR2 this past Tuesday (ash gray). I love it so far!

QQ - I'm obviously connecting my phone via bluetooth to the vehicle , but my music is not on my phone so how do I connect that via bluetooth (music only) at the same time I am using the phone for phone/text?

Attachments

• ZR2_1.jpg
    ZR2_1.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 18
I haven’t figured out a way to have two devices connected at the same time. If I connect my work phone to make a phone call, it disconnects my other phone that I’m using for music. You can switch back and forth between connected devices relatively quickly in the settings though.

I haven’t figured out a way to have two devices connected at the same time. If I connect my work phone to make a phone call, it disconnects my other phone that I’m using for music. You can switch back and forth between connected devices relatively quickly in the settings though.
You are asking way too much from these shitty offshore devs.

Just picked up my '24 Silverado 1500 ZR2 this past Tuesday (ash gray). I love it so far!

QQ - I'm obviously connecting my phone via bluetooth to the vehicle , but my music is not on my phone so how do I connect that via bluetooth (music only) at the same time I am using the phone for phone/text?
You can't!

Most Member Reactions

Back