GM Steps Or Rock Sliders?

@HighTechPauper I'm outside Pittsburgh, much closer ride than TX. If you want a set of the rock sliders, let me know. Mine came off at 500 miles after driving back from dealership in NC.
Thanks @KodiakEd, but I got a set of sliders off a forum member last year for $200, I was thinking of the steps, but the more I see how big and bulky they are the more I think I have to pass on them even at that great price of $100 per step that @hear_my_silence is offering them. I already have the Silverado running boards like in my thumbnail pic, but wanted the rub rails for going off road now and then, I figure it is about a 30 minute swap out to put the rub rails on when I want to use them to avoid damaging my running boards.

Boy that is generous @hear_my_silence, what a great deal on those!
100%. they came with the truck, used. paid 64k for mine at 9k miles, 6 months old. I figure id help someone out who wanted them since the dealership worked with me by not installing add-ons and upcharging.

Last edited:
New here and have a 3 week old ZR2 Bison and love it! Only thing is the wife is pregnant and the rocker protectors will eventually be a big step for her. The OEM removable steps are crazy expensive. Anything out there someone has used that is compatible with OEM rocker protectors?

Thanks in advance!

FJC
I have a set if you want for 400?

Most Member Reactions

Back