GM Hit With Class Action Lawsuit For Defective Paint On Large SUVs

My 2015 Tahoe looked pretty good, right up until year 7. The hood paint started to look cloudy. Even after buffing and polishing it would not improve. Right before I traded it, I had a baseball sized spot delaminate from the hood. There was a second spot with visible cracks that was likely headed for the same fate. GM can't paint for shit!

My 2015 Tahoe looked pretty good, right up until year 7. The hood paint started to look cloudy. Even after buffing and polishing it would not improve. Right before I traded it, I had a baseball sized spot delaminate from the hood. There was a second spot with visible cracks that was likely headed for the same fate. GM can't paint for shit!
Lies!! Jk

I worked at a custom autoshop circa 2010 and there was a guy that would frequent the shop to use the booth. Because we were so close to the new car rail yard he had some sort of connection there that would call him when ever they would damage a vehicle in or around the yard for repair.
The person buying the car never had an idea the vehicle had aftermarket paint. So yeah I believe what you are saying about your Tahoe.

When I was tracking my Z order I was panicking when it wasn't moving lol.

It arrived with a scuff on the 3rd brake light fin but I didn't sweat it because I'd rather paint it myself.

*for legal purposes, the statements on post #4 of this Forum are fiction and should be taken seriously.

There was a recall or customer satisfaction campaign on hood paint before this suite was filed. I was satisfied I wouldn't be driving it anymore.

Most Member Reactions

Back