Ford massive recall

Atleast they recall them and fix them. Companies catch hell for recalls. Which defects suck. But I've seen plenty of common failures on stuff with no recall. Personally I don't really look at them as that bad of a thing. Much worse when they just update a part number or two and leave the ones out there to deal with the high failure rate. Or what GM does half the time. They just put out a service bulletin, lol

Last edited:
Atleast they recall them and fix them. Companies catch hell for recalls. Which defects suck. But I've seen plenty of common failures on stuff with no recall. Personally I don't really look at them as that bad of a thing. Much worse when the just update a part number or two and leave the ones out there to deal with the high failure rate. Or what GM does have the time. They just put out a service bulletin, lol
X2 on that! Recalls get such a bad rap but at least they are acknowledging the problem and making an effort to right it. I would rather have a bunch of recalls and improvements preemptively than be left high and dry at the worst time.

my issues with recalls is where I live. any service department worth their shit to get any recall work done isn't close. love that they're addressing issues, but the vast majority of the time there's zero compensation for the disruption because of it. even if I took it to someone closer (in the past) I've been told "we can't perform that recall work here.

Most Member Reactions

Back