Flush mount reverse lights

I installed the Pod Holes kit today. I’m really impressed with the quality of the entire kit. The brackets are OE quality, even having recessed areas for the screw clips to sit so that they are flush 👍 And the wiring harness was equal quality and super simple to install. I just need it to get dark so that I can test how bright they are!
IMG_6067.jpeg

IMG_6070.jpeg

IMG_6069.jpeg

IMG_6066.jpeg

IMG_6065.jpeg

I installed the Pod Holes kit today. I’m really impressed with the quality of the entire kit. The brackets are OE quality, even having recessed areas for the screw clips to sit so that they are flush 👍 And the wiring harness was equal quality and super simple to install. I just need it to get dark so that I can test how bright they are!
Looks great!

I installed the Pod Holes kit today. I’m really impressed with the quality of the entire kit. The brackets are OE quality, even having recessed areas for the screw clips to sit so that they are flush 👍 And the wiring harness was equal quality and super simple to install. I just need it to get dark so that I can test how bright they are! View attachment 14582
View attachment 14583
View attachment 14584
View attachment 14585
View attachment 14586
Looks slick! I got some BD Squadron lights on my 2500. They are so damn bright, I almost wish I installed some that were less bright. Might put some tint film on them.

These are awesome and well worth the money. I spoke with Mike several times via phone and text. He is very responsive and open to suggestions. I got the HD Orange screw kit to match the orange lettering on my tail gate. I know my truck is a LTZ, I came here to do some research on a ZR2 3.0 and saw this kit and had to have it.

I have Lasfit LED reverse lights, that were a huge improvement over my stock ones. One picture is in reverse with without the Pod holes on. The next one is in reverse with the pod holes on. With tinted windows these are amazing!!!

Attachments

• Reverse w lasfit led.jpg
    Reverse w lasfit led.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 17
  • rear shot.jpg
    rear shot.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Pod2.jpg
    Pod2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Pod1.jpg
    Pod1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 19
  • reverse w pod holes.jpg
    reverse w pod holes.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 19
I installed the Pod Holes kit today. I’m really impressed with the quality of the entire kit. The brackets are OE quality, even having recessed areas for the screw clips to sit so that they are flush 👍 And the wiring harness was equal quality and super simple to install. I just need it to get dark so that I can test how bright they are! View attachment 14582
View attachment 14583
View attachment 14584
View attachment 14585
View attachment 14586
Glad you are happy!!! I spent a lot of time on this kit to make it look OE and be a true plug-and-play!!!!!! Light it up!!!!

These are awesome and well worth the money. I spoke with Mike several times via phone and text. He is very responsive and open to suggestions. I got the HD Orange screw kit to match the orange lettering on my tail gate. I know my truck is a LTZ, I came here to do some research on a ZR2 3.0 and saw this kit and had to have it.

I have Lasfit LED reverse lights, that were a huge improvement over my stock ones. One picture is in reverse with without the Pod holes on. The next one is in reverse with the pod holes on. With tinted windows these are amazing!!!
Looking good!!! Thanks for all of the feed back!

Looks great! Are they just on in reverse or is there a way to turn them on in park?
I designed the harness so you have complete control of when you want light! The lights are activated from the factory cargo light switch, these will stay on in reverse when activated but will turn off when the vehicle is put into drive!

Was backing my truck into the garage at night for the first time yesterday and the stock reverse lights are almost not even noticeable. These are in my future.

Most Member Reactions

Back