Fixed A Few Items

AXE

Reaction score
I ran my 1500 into the dealer when I was out of town for work. Had them fix a few items and it took a week to get parts.

My seat AC was not working properly anymore on either side. Very slow to minimal cooling. They fixed a pinched vent line. Still not sure it's as good as last summer and not as good as Tahoe and HD, but cools better.

My drivers side seat base was slightly loose. I could feel it over bumps and side to side movement. They replaced the seat frame and hardware. That's the part that took four days to get. It's now solid again. Had that issue with a 15 Tahoe too.

Had them replace the decorative plastic trim pieces under my headlights. They were ordered from a previous visit and it took some time for them to arrive too. The drivers side was completely loose, but it's now tight. The passenger side was loose with about 3-4 mm play and seems about the same now. Not sure it was fixed.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240824_191905_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240824_191905_Gallery.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 34
  • SmartSelect_20240824_193707_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240824_193707_Gallery.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I ran my 1500 into the dealer when I was out of town for work. Had them fix a few items and it took a week to get parts.

My seat AC was not working properly anymore on either side. Very slow to minimal cooling. They fixed a pinched vent line. Still not sure it's as good as last summer and not as good as Tahoe and HD, but cools better.

My drivers side seat base was slightly loose. I could feel it over bumps and side to side movement. They replaced the seat frame and hardware. That's the part that took four days to get. It's now solid again. Had that issue with a 15 Tahoe too.

Had them replace the decorative plastic trim pieces under my headlights. They were ordered from a previous visit and it took some time for them to arrive too. The drivers side was completely loose, but it's now tight. The passenger side was loose with about 3-4 mm play and seems about the same now. Not sure it was fixed.
my vented seats suck and have from day 1. the vented seats in my son's 2022 2500 feel like they're gonna blow icicles up your arse; can barely feel it in mine.

my vented seats suck and have from day 1. the vented seats in my son's 2022 2500 feel like they're gonna blow icicles up your arse; can barely feel it in mine.
Mine were good too last summer. My wife's Tahoe and my 24 are immediately cooling and you feel the air venting I might have to tear into. It to sort it out better.

I’ve noticed mine aren’t cooling well. Where was the line pinched, if you know?

With covers, no way I’d be able to tell, barley can now
no joke. my back/ass gets cooler after about 10 minutes of steady driving. i would visually inspect black vent under seat and check for flow. its pretty skinny, flat and thin.... should of had a shroud to the fan imo. stupid design.

Most Member Reactions

Back