Finally a good looking bumper made here in the states.

Dayzd

Reaction score
I like most have been waiting for a decent looking bumper for the 24's. Other than the AEV bumper that looks ok the only one that has appealed to me is the Offroad Creative bumper but it's made in Australia and is kind of expensive to get one over here. Well got an email yesterday that ADD is finally coming out with a bumper and I gotta say it's probably the best looking one on the market right now. Already got one ordered with all the goodies so I'll post a pic when it gets here and I get some time to put it on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_181416_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_181416_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 156
Those look awesome.

I've been contemplating a new front bumper too.

Looks good! I don't like that weird gap above the bumper, but me thinks that's not an actual photo but a bad photo chop!

Looks good! I don't like that weird gap above the bumper, but me thinks that's not an actual photo but a bad photo chop!
Lol not a photo chop. That's the pic from their product page. I'm confused on what gap you are talking about?

Reactions: AXE
Lol not a photo chop. That's the pic from their product page. I'm confused on what gap you are talking about?
The whole gap between the bumper and grill fascia is variable in that picture. It probably won't be in real life, but it'll take getting one installed to know for sure.

It might be the picture from their website, but it's a photo chop all day long. That's why it had the weird white background and grainy truck image. It's clearly not an installed bumper.

The whole gap between the bumper and grill fascia is variable in that picture. It probably won't be in real life, but it'll take getting one installed to know for sure.

It might be the picture from their website, but it's a photo chop all day long. That's why it had the weird white background and grainy truck image. It's clearly not an installed bumper.
Lol it's straight from the install guide.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back